1/6/13

Healthy snacks

Even if its not one of my resolutions, I always want to get healthier in the new year. A bad habit I have is that I snack often, and therefore I should choose healthy options. Here I have gathered a few favourites:

Dried apples
Cut apples in thin slices and bake in the oven on 50 degrees celcius for 5-6 hours. The "chips" should be a leathery consistency when they are done.

Veggies and dip
Carrots, cucumber, radish, celery, cauliflower, tomates and sugar peas are great and healthy snacks that are all under 50 calories. Try serving with these healthy dips.


Tortilla chips with hummus dip




Greek yoghurt with berries



Popcorn
(1 cup= ca 31 calories)



Rice cakes
In Norway we have some called "Småfolk", which are small rice cakes with apple and cinnamon flavour. Those are great if you have kids, but I love them too! ;)





I hope you got some tempting ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment